You are invited to join us for the BEST, most special adventure
at Peaceful Valley Ranch
August 11-15, 2014, Peaceful Valley, Colorado
What to Expect at the Horse Camp Adventure Vacation:
Wake to a purple mountain sunrise in your cozy chalet beside the St. Vrain River, and take in the peaceful outdoors from the large picture window in the main room, or mosey on out to the second floor deck overlooking our private pond.
We start each day with a yoga session, to ground our bodies and minds, and prepare to encounter our horses with open hearts.
We’ll ride every day in the heart of the Rocky Mountains, along streams, through high alpine forests and meadows full of late blooming wildflowers.
Hearty gourmet meals will be prepared per our specifications in our own private dining lodge, and one evening, we’ll take a hayride up to a splendid peak, and have a chuck wagon dinner overlooking the Continental Divide.
We’ll have plenty of free time ( not really as we have so many fun things planned) for hiking in the surrounding natural splendor, curling up with a good book, soaking in the hot tub, swimming in the property’s indoor pool, journaling, getting to know our new girlfriends, and indulging in facials and massage. But if you prefer alone time, that’s fine as you can keep going or take a break -up to you.
- 5 days with Mary Ann Simonds, horse woman extraordinaire
- The best riding Colorado has to offer.
- Daily morning yoga class, including centering and breathing techniques.
- Horseback riding lessons in centered riding plus Natural HorseWomanship, creating a steady connection with your horse, and a reconnection with your higher nature.
- Authentic mountain chalet, decorated with an old West flair.
- Three delicious, ranch-style meals per day, featuring local organic meats and produce, served in our own private dining lodge. (one night we have a hay ride to our cookout dinner over looking the Continental Divide) (one night we have a bonfire under the stars)
- Chuck wagon ride with dinner over looking the continental divide.
- Indoor pool, hot tub, and fitness center on site.
- Immersion in nature, with plenty of time to play in the Rocky Mountains. The best hiking in Colorado is right out the door so you may wish to hike one day instead of ride and we will arrange hikes
- Morning breakfast ride and hike
- Lots of laughter, friendship, and relaxation.